Product Form: Vaginal Suppository
Product Size: 14 suppositories
Item Number: VTA-007-014
What Is It?
Yeast Arrest is unlike any other natural vaginal suppository. Featuring a unique homeopathic profile for symptoms associated with vaginal yeast infections.*
- Unique homeopathic combination specific for symptoms associated with vaginal yeast infections: Borax Hydrastis canadensis Berberis aquifolium and Kreosotum
- Features an all natural herbal and cocoa butter base free of parabens and PEG
- Foil wrapped suppositories are easy to use sterile and soothing
What It’s For
Effective natural homeopathic vaginal suppository for symptoms associated with vaginal yeast infections. Relieves burning itching and discharge.*
For females 13 years and older. Use with a panty liner. One (1) suppository in the morning and 1 in the evening for 3-7 days; For chronic or recurring infections, insert one (1) suppository twice daily for 2-4 weeks; Prevention: One (1) suppository daily, at bedtime, during menses, for four consecutive months. Full instructions are on the packaging. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if inner foil is torn or broken.
More About Yeast Arrest
Contraindications: If this is the first time you have had vaginal itch and discomfort, consult a doctor. If you ave had a doctor diagnose a vaginal yeast infection before and have the same symptoms now, use these suppositories as directed. Do not use this product if:
- you are experiencing abdominal or pelvic pain, fever or greenish foul discharge; you have have a condition which is more serious than a vaginal yeast infection. Consult your physician immediately.
- you use this product and symptoms continue to recur – consult your physician.
- your are pregnant.
- If nursing, consult your physician prior to use.
- This product is NOT latex safe.