Product Form: Capsule
Product Size: 60 or 120 capsules
Servings per Container: 60/120
Manufacturer: Pure Encapsulations
Item Number: PEC-005-60
What It Is
Comprehensive B vitamin supplement with enhanced levels of vitamin B6 to proper functioning of the nervous system and healthy cognitive function.*
What It Does
- Supports a healthy nervous system and cognitive function*
- Formulated for broad-spectrum B vitamin support with enhanced B6*
- Made with hypoallergenic vegan ingredients
B6 Complex Plus offers a comprehensive blend of B vitamins with enhanced levels of vitamin B6 packed into one easy-to-take supplement. B vitamins are supportive for cellular, cardiovascular, neurological and psychological health, while vitamin B6 is particularly supportive for proper functioning of the nervous system.*
Dr. Cometa’s Spotlight
It’s important to me that Pure Encapsulations tests their products after they’ve been manufactured, to ensure that no contaminants are found before the supplements are made available to consumers. I also appreciate that ADR Formula is Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
1 capsule daily, with a meal.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) — 100 mg.
- Riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 67% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2)) — 15 mg.
- Niacin (as niacinamide and 9% inositol hexaniacinate (no-flush niacin)) — 110 mg.
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 5% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)) — 200 mg.
- Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) — 400 mcg.
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin, 30% adenosylcobalamin and 30% hydroxycobalamin HCl) — 1,000 mcg.
- Biotin — 400 mcg.
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate)(B5) — 100 mg.
- Choline bitartrate — 30 mg.
- Inositol — 25 mg.
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitateOther Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose (vegetarian capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org*
More About B-6 Complex
B vitamin formula with enhanced B6 and Metafolin® L-5-MTHF
By supporting healthy methylation and cellular function, B vitamins promote healthy and neurotransmitter production and neurological health. Vitamin B6 plays an important role in nerve impulse transmissions and healthy functioning of the nervous system. It is offered in this formula as both pyridoxine and the activated form pyridoxal-5-phosphate. Vitamin B12 is offered as a combination of adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin. Optimal levels of adenosylcobalamin support healthy synthesis of neuronal myelin.* B vitamins play important roles in nearly all of the physiological systems in the body. Some of the key supportive roles include nutrient and energy metabolism, as well as production of DNA, hemoglobin, and hormones. Optimal levels of B vitamins have been associated with cellular, cardiovascular, neurological and psychological health.*
Metafolin® is a registered Trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.