Product Form: Capsule
Product Size: 100 or 250 capsules
Servings per Container: 50 or 125
Manufacturer: Bio-Tech Pharmacal
Item Numbers: BTP-003-100 | BTP-003-250
What Is It?
- Vitamin C also known as ascorbic acid is an essential nutrient and powerful antioxidant that supports overall health.*
- Vitamin C is required for the synthesis of connective tissues in blood vessels and bones making it important for tissue repair following injury or surgery.*
- Supplementation with vitamin C also supports immune system health and aids in the balance of normal histamine levels.*
- C-Max provides buffered vitamin C as a blend of natural citrus bioflavonoids and fully-reacted mineral ascorbates which are less acidic than ascorbic acid and are gentle on the digestive system.*
What It’s For
- Essential nutrient and powerful antioxidant*
- Supports immune system health and normal histamine levels*
- Promotes tissue repair after injury or surgery*
- Formulated with buffered vitamin C and citrus bioflavonoids*
Two capsules per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid & magnesium, manganese, & zinc ascorbates) — 1,000 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium ascorbate and aspartate) — 80 mg
- Zinc (as zinc ascorbate) — 10 mg
- Manganese (as manganese ascorbate) — 2 mg
- Potassium (as potassium ascorbate — 20 mg
- Proprietary blend — 130 mg
- Quercetin dihydrate, lemon bioflavonoid complex, lemon pectin cellulose complex, bromelain
Contains no dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, nuts, wheat, gluten, soy, sugar, yeast, artificial preservatives, flavors, sweeteners, or colors.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Safety sealed for your protection.
- Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.