How Massage Will Benefit You
Healing Benefits of Massage
- Prevention of surgery
- Recovery and relief from surgery
- Helping athletes who are training and recovering
- Helping address nerve issues such as: thoracic outlet syndrome, and carpel tunnel syndrome
- Relief from plantar fasciitis
- Relief from fibromyalgia
- Help recovering from previous injuries
- Helping arthritis
- Headaches, including migraines
- Helping TMJ
- Helping sciatica
- Helping rotator cuff issues
- Helping frozen shoulder complications
- Encouraging relaxation
- And more...
Amanda O'Dell Metz
Licensed Massage Therapist
Set Your Appointment
Amanda is the founder of O’Dell Bodywork. Her work is customized for each individual, personalizing your treatment so that we can optimize your experience and fitness goals. She offers various modalities including deep tissue, myofacial release, cupping and sports massage for preventative maintenance, recovery and enhanced performance.
Amanda graduated from the Massage Therapy Program at CCBC in 2009.
Amanda was a member and a massage trainer of the team who won Best Massage of Baltimore in 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015.
Amanda Specializes In:
Amanda's favorite hobby is going to the gym... to be active and stay strong.
She enjoys hiking, swimming, and is currently training for a half marathon in honor of her grandmother.