Issues Jennifer Can Help With
- Other mood disorders
- Addiction, including relapse and prevention
Set Your Appointment
Jennifer utilizes an integrative talk therapy approach with its foundation largely in Symbolic Interactionism and Cognitive Behavioral perspectives. She believes in a holistic approach designed to enhance self-care, emotional wellness, and healthy interactions with others.
In 2008, she started her private practice, Begin Within Therapy, as an extension of her work with clients who are motivated to increase their awareness and personal insight regarding negative patterns of behavior, self-definition, core beliefs, significant life experiences and interpersonal relationships. Jennifer specializes in Addictions work with a focus specifically on techniques of Relapse Prevention.
Areas We Can Explore
- Encourage healthy interactions with yourself and others
- Enhance effective coping strategies and initiate new ones
- Challenge and correct mistakes beliefs
- Confront issues of addiction and/or relapse prevention
- Address issues of anxiety, depression, or other mood disorders
We are each shaped by every experience and interaction that we have with our selves, significant others, and our community at large. Within the environment of psychotherapy, we can challenge our problematic beliefs and behavior patterns, while experimenting with alternatives, and integrating more productive forms of self-expression.